Thought i’d throw it out there that all 88mph startups are currently looking for interested investors. The company list is as follows:
– Mpepea: emergency micro-loans. Make money by charging interest.
– Manyatta Rent: Estate Management software and payment using mobile money systems. Make money by charging fee to reconcile the payment information.
– Mdundo: African music distribution using scratch cards and mobile phones. Make money by charging for the cards.
– Gamsole: Mobile games featuring African content and themes. Make money by offering freemium games.
– Drugs.co.ke: Purchase drugs and other items online and delivered to a distribution point near you. Make money by selling goods.
– Movas: airtime loans for your mobile phone. Make money by charging interest on the airtime loan.
– Closet49: online shopping marketplace for clothing and accessories. Make money by charging a fee for the sales made.
Let me know if you’re interested. Investments are in the $100K range.